Size:6-ct | Color:Metallic Why Choose The Crossover Grip The Crossover Grip
improves kids handwriting by helping to give more control, reduce hand
fatigue, and increase comfort. Writing with The Crossover Grip is easy and
natural. Other rigid, harder grips can cause hand pain and discourage
practice. The unique “wings” of the grip cover the thumb and pointer finger
gently and hold them in the proper position for gripping – the Tripod Grip.
Thumb is placed on “R” or “L”View larger The proper ergonomic grip.View larger
Helps Hands And Improves Handwriting The Crossover Grip was designed by a
doctor and is widely used in classrooms, at home, and in therapeutic settings.
It uses the same proven design as The Pencil Grip, the 1 grip recommended to
help kids write, and has added “wings” to prevent the common problem of
fingers crossing over each other. This makes The Crossover Grip the perfect
stepping-stone during children’s handwriting development. It is a “one size
fits all” product that helps the hands of both righties and lefties. How To
Use Slide the wider end of the grip on first. Righties and Lefties simply
place their thumb on the “R” or the “L” printed on the grip. Fingers will
naturally fall into place with the middle finger on the underside of the grip.
The images on the left show proper positioning. Improve Handwriting For Kids A
comfortable hand allows for fuller cognition, has more control, and shows
improved handwriting. The Crossover Grip guides and gently holds the hand in
an ergonomic position. Consistent use teaches and reinforces the proper grip,
and stops common problems like fingers crossing over, fist grips, thumb-
wrapping, and white-knuckling. Parents, teachers, and occupational therapists
widely recommend using The Crossover Grip. Creates Quick Improvements The
Crossover Grip is easy to use and instantly reinforces the proper grip.
Improvements come quickly with frequent use. The flexibility of the soft,
rubbery, latex-free material allows it to fit on pencils, pens, crayons, and
many writing instruments. This creates many opportunities for teaching and
reinforcing the proper grip. Fits on a variety of writing tools.View larger
About The Manufacturer – The Pencil Grip, Inc. Invented in 1992 by Dr. Lois
Provda, a prominent educational therapist, The Pencil Grip became a family
endeavor. Two decades later, the company is still run by the Provdas. The
family is incredibly grateful to the millions of parents, teachers, and
therapists who have put their trust in their products. For a comprehensive
list of products from The Pencil Grip, Inc., visit amazon.com/thepencilgrip.
Use The Crossover Grip To: Improve handwritingProvide comfort and
controlReduce hand fatigueTeach the proper Tri-Pod Grip
- "Wings" hold fingers in place and stop them from crossing over
- Great for Righties & Lefties
- Gently places fingers in the proper position for gripping
- Designed by doctors, tested by kids, approved by parents
- Fits on pencils, pens, crayons & many drawing and writing tools
- Brand Name: The Pencil Grip
- Item Weight: 1.92 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0 x 6 inches
- Item model number: TPG-17706
- Color: Metallic
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 6-ct
- Manufacturer Part Number: TPG-17706
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: February 10, 2009
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.