Color:Original Version Long lasting flavor. Artificially flavored. Official
players choice. MLB players choice. A whole lotta gum in every pouch. Sitting
in a bullpen one night, Portland Mavericks’ lefthander, Rob Nelson, and
teammate Jim Bouton, the former New York Yankee All-Star, wanted something
really different and fun to chew. So they came up with a great idea – shredded
bubble gum in a pouch – and called it Big League Chew. It soon became a hit
with ballplayers everywhere. That was over 20 years ago. Today, and 400
million pouches later, more and more professional and amateur players in all
sports are turning to Big League Chew, a fun gum that keeps your mouth from
getting dry when the game is on the line. Made in the USA.
- The Ball Player's Bubble Gum
- Target consumer: Boys 6-12 with an active interest in baseball
- Part Number: 4291056
- Item Weight: 1.95 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 5.9 x 2.5 inches
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Color: Original Version
- Item Package Quantity: 12
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.95 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: November 11, 2008
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.