Introducing Ed and Alanna H2.0, the world’s first water fillable sculpting
busts from The Monster Makers. Completely reengineered and reimagined, Ed and
Alanna H2.0 are composed of a special, high-density plastic that can withstand
the rigors of mold making and years of continued use with little to no wear.
Not only are Ed and Alanna endlessly reusable, but Mold Making has never been
easier. Simply sculpt your character over the form and make your mold, and
here is where the magic comes into play: RAD (Radiant Assisted Demold)
Technology provides an easy, built in clay release system which dramatically
aides in the demolding process for artists and mask makers using wax based
clay mediums. Each RAD enhanced headform becomes, in effect, a hot water
vessel which efficiently transfers radiant heat from inside the form to the
surrounding clay causing a softening effect within the mold. Molds made over
RAD enhanced forms can be demolded rapidly and without difficulty, resulting
in a greatly improved mold-making experience. When you are ready to demold,
simply turn the mold over with the bottom side up, unscrew the included inset
bottle cap and fill the head form with hot water. Within minutes, radiant heat
will begin to penetrate the clay and into the mold for the easiest demolding
experience you’ve ever had. Say goodbye to broken or stuck head forms!
- Dimensions: 18" H x 13" W x 11"D ; Weight: 3lbs
- Head Circumference at Brow is Approximately 23"
- World's First Water-Fillable Sculpting Bust
- Made of a Special High Density Plastic Designed to Withstand the Rigors of Mold Making
- RAD (Radiant Assisted Demold) Technology Dramatically Aids the Demolding Process
- Product Dimensions: 18.1 x 13 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 31 pounds
- Item model number: 4336900332
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.