About the Author Christopher Hart is the leading author of art instruction
books in the U.S. His titles frequently appear on the Bookscan Top 50 Art
list. They also have a huge international audience, having been translated
into more than 20 languages. In his more than 50 titles, he offers artists
accessible, generously illustrated, and clearly written step-by-step
instruction on a wide variety of how-to-draw subjects, including manga, human
anatomy, cartooning, comics, and animals. He lives in Westport, CT. Visit his
website christopherhartbooks.com. Read more
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Drawing with Christopher Hart; Clr Csm edition (July 5, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1
- ISBN-13: 81
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.