Review “I’m Claude Davis. You may know me from my bestselling book, “The Lost
Ways”. More than 250.000 American patriots are relying on it for the wisdom of
our forefathers… to thrive even in the darkest hours. You see… while people
tend to be obsessed with everything “new”, with technology, smartphones,
social media and cars that drive themselves… I was always intrigued by what I
think was a happier, wiser, even healthier America. A country of more
independent people, who had jobs and could care for their families, who took
responsibilities, who were proud of being American, of building things, and of
being 1. Progress brought us so many good things. But in many ways, things
used to be much better. We are smarter – but we’re not wiser. We own more
stuff – but stuff we don’t really need. And we live longer lives – but we’re
not healthier. My goal with The Lost Book of Remedies was to save the most
powerful remedies that we lost to history; to separate the true cures from the
bogus ones that had no effect. I had to sift through mountains of information.
And I don’t think I could have done any of it without the help of my late
grandpa who was one of the best natural healers in America. In The Lost Book
of Remedies you’ll find the skills which he learned during The Great
Depression, as a combat medic in World War II and as a community healer
afterwards. I went on countless journeys throughout the U.S. seeking people
who have been successfully treated by my grandad’s remedies in the past. The
result was what is probably the most comprehensive book on natural remedies
and homemade cures in North America.” Read more
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Capital Printing Co; 1st edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1732557101
- ISBN-13: 09
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.