The Iron Giant: Signature EditionWhen The Iron Giant arrived in theaters in
1999, it was hailed as an “instant classic” by Joe Morgenstern of The Wall
Street Journal, and the world soon learned that another “giant” had arrived as
well: filmmaker Brad Bird, who made his stunning directorial debut with this
film and has gone on to win two Oscars, as well as worldwide acclaim for his
work on both animated and live-action features. Winner of 9 Annie Awards,
remastered and enhanced with two all-new scenes, The Iron Giant: Signature
Edition is the tale of an unlikely friendship between an alien robot from
outer space (voiced by Vin Diesel) and a rebellious boy named Hogarth (voiced
by Eli Marienthal), his bedraggled mom (voiced by Jennifer Aniston), a
paranoid government agent (voiced by Christopher McDonald), and a sympathetic
beatnik (voiced by Harry Connick, Jr.) all conspire to turn Brad Bird’s The
Iron Giant into a gigantic, out-of-this-world adventure.]]>
- Actors: Jennifer Aniston, Jr. Harry Connick, Vin Diesel, James Gammon, Cloris Leachman
- Directors: Brad Bird
- Writers: Brad Bird, Tim McCanlies
- Producers: Allison Abbate, Pete Townshend, Des McAnuff
- Format: Collector's Edition, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC, Original recording remastered
- Language: English
- Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: PG Parental Guidance Suggested
- Studio: WarnerBrothers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.