“THE FAME MONSTER” TO BE RELEASED IN 3 VERSIONS The Fame Monster, in three
different versions – a standard version of the new 8-song album; a deluxe
version which includes both The Fame Monster and her massively successful
debut album The Fame; and this collector’s edition super-deluxe art book
version, which includes both albums, fanzines, 3-D glasses, paper dolls, a
puzzle, pictorials, a lock of Lady Gaga’s hair and other surprises. Says Lady
Gaga, “In the midst of my creative journey composing The Fame Monster, there
came an exciting revelation that this was in fact my sophomore album. I would
not add, nor take away any songs from this EP, it is a complete conceptual and
musical body of work that can stand on its own two feet. It doesn’t need The
Fame.” “We may have an economy, but MUSIC HAS NO ECONOMY. I will release four
or more singles from The Fame Monster, tour the world with The Monster Ball
Tour, and most importantly I insist on honoring my fans with an affordable new
album, an album that is as loyal to them, as they have been me.” “For those
who do not have my debut album, there are a series of collectible double-disc
editions that include both albums and artwork conceived by the Haus of Gaga in
collaboration with our mentor Hedi Slimane. Hear the music, see the show, live
and love yourself…Lady Gaga.” Lady Gaga is the first artist since the
inception of monitored airplay to chart four 1 hits at Top 40 Radio -“Just
Dance,” “Poker Face,” “LoveGame,” and “Paparazzi.”
- Vinyl (December 15, 2009)
- Original Release Date: December 15, 2009
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Cherrytree
- #167 in Broadway & Vocalists (CDs & Vinyl)
- #252 in Vocal Pop (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.