About the Author Wardeh Harmon lives with her husband, Jeff, on five and a
half gorgeous wooded acres, which they are in the process of turning into a
productive homestead. They raise a dairy cow, chickens, and goats. Wardeh’s
passions are healthy cooking and sewing practical wool garments, although she
loves to create just about anything from scratch, should the mood hit right.
She writes books and teaches online classes in traditional cooking, sourdough,
cultured dairy, cheese making, and fermentation on her site GNOWFGLINS.com.
GNOWFGLINS is an acronym that stands for embracing “God’s Natural, Organic,
Whole Foods, Grown Locally, In Season.” Read more
- Series: Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Alpha; Complete Idiot's Guides edition (April 3, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1615641505
- ISBN-13: 05
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.