If you could eliminate one chronic home brewing time-suck, what would it be?
How about the Transfer Trap. . . You know, where you endlessly shift your
homebrewed beer from fermenter, to secondary to bottling bucket, to bottles,
risking contamination and messy spills at every step. The great news is, you
can. There’s a better, simpler way: The Catalyst – an ingeniously designed
fermentation system from Craft-A-Brew. The Catalyst’s tank is made from
Titrant, a food-safe, BPA-free polymer. This revolutionary material retains
the same clarity and smoothness of glass, but is resistant to shattering. It
is more durable and outlasts the other types plastic typically used in home
brewing. You can even put it and the removable silicone gasket in your
dishwasher for easy cleanup. Properly cared for, the tank will last for years
to come. The Catalyst is engineered to optimize ever cubic inch of space,
resulting in an incredibly sturdy stand with I-beam and honeycomb
construction, squat 6. 5 Gallon tank and 3″ Trub Traps Butterfly Valve – the
largest in the industry. The result is an efficient, practically
indestructible system that fits easily under a table or on a countertop. No
specialized equipment required. The Trub Traps on The Catalyst is designed to
work with any large-mouthed mason jar, which makes catching and storing viable
yeasts or separating sediment super simple. The Catalyst Fermentation System
Includes: 6. 5 Gallon Tank with Lid Stand (Base, 2 Legs, 2 Support Beams, 8
Screws) 3″ Proprietary Butterfly Valve Bottling Attachment Transfer Tubing
Clamp Rubber Stopper 16 Oz. Wide Mouth Mason Jar Allen Wrench Dimensions: The
Stand: Height: 14. 75″ Width: 17″ Depth: 13. 75″ Unit Size: Total Height (does
not include airlock): 26. 25″ Maximum Width: 17″.
- CONICAL FERMENTER The future of fermentation is here with elegant brewing equipment which simplifies the process of making beer and wine at home. Enjoy a system that separates sediment, eliminates transfers, and lets you bottle straight from your fermenter.
- BECOME A MASTER BREWER All you need to make great beer at home is included here. Supplies include a giant 6. 5-gallon conical tank, bottling attachment, transfer tubing, rubber stopper, 16 oz wide mouth glass mason jar, and more.
- SECURE AND DURABLE The Catalysts tank is made from Tritan, a food-safe, BPA-free polymer. This revolutionary material retains the same clarity and smoothness of glass, but is resistant to shattering and scratching. Total Height (does not include airlock): 26. 25" Maximum Width: 17.
- COMPATIBLE BUTTERFLY VALVE The 3 Trub Trap butterfly valve the largest in the industry is designed to work with any large mouth mason jar (8oz, 16oz, 24oz 32oz), which makes separating sediment and catching and storing viable yeast super simple.
- CRAFT A BREW QUALITY At Craft a Brew, were dedicated to the home brewing process and, whether youre a newcomer or a longtime home brewer, its time you got the best conical fermenter kit for the best possible homebrew.
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN – Received an International IF Design Award for innovative product design.
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 15.5 x 18 inches
- Item Weight: 12 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12.57 pounds
- Manufacturer: Craft a Brew (BISS)
- Item model number: BE-CAT
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.