Nesta Robert “Bob” Marley, OM (6 February 1945 11 May 1981) was a Jamaican
singer-songwriter and musician. He was the rhythm guitarist and lead singer
for the ska, rocksteady and reggae bands The Wailers (1963-1974) and Bob
Marley & The Wailers (1974 1981). Marley remains the most widely known and
revered performer of reggae music, and is credited with helping spread both
Jamaican music and the Rastafari movement to a worldwide audience. Marley’s
music was heavily influenced by the social issues of his homeland, and he is
considered to have given voice to the specific political and cultural nexus of
Jamaica. His best-known hits include “I Shot the Sheriff”, “No Woman, No Cry”,
“Could You Be Loved”, “Stir It Up”, “Get Up Stand Up”, “Jamming”, “Redemption
Song”, “One Love” and, “Three Little Birds”, as well as the posthumous
releases “Buffalo Soldier” and “Iron Lion Zion”. The compilation album Legend
(1984), released three years after his death, is reggae’s best-selling album,
going ten times Platinum which is also known as one Diamond in the U.S., and
selling 25 million copies worldwide.
- Audio CD (March 28, 2013)
- Number of Discs: 2
- Format: Import
- Label: Zyx Music (ZYX)
- #50 in Dance Pop (CDs & Vinyl)
- #50 in World Music (CDs & Vinyl)
- #853 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.