- ACCURACY WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST: Telescoping two-section monopod ensures a ROCK-SOLID REST while seated in a treestand or ground blind, or while standing with the shooting stick supported against your mid-section
- VERSATILITY FOR ANY SHOOTING SITUATION: Set its length from 25-36" with a quick turn of the extension pole
- Attach it to your crossbow using a 360-DEGREE RAPID-PIVOT TUBE equipped with a snap-on connection; clamp it conveniently under your stock when not in use
- INCLUDES clip and all mounting hardware, designed for use with all TenPoint crossbows made after 1999, all Horton Crossbow Innovations crossbows, and all Wicked Ridge crossbows
- CONSTRUCTED of hard-tempered alloy aluminum and PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches ; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: HCA-030
- #170 in Archery Bow Maintenance Accessories
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.