Look under your thumb and share your reaction to whatever
prompt lies under your thumb. Thumball is a soft 6″ stuffed ball with loads of
applications! The Team Dynamics Thumball looks like a cool soccer ball and has
32 panels pre-printed with cogent phrases suited for adults and teens. Use it
to stimulate conversation, promote team spirit, and boost flagging energy.
Teams are everywhere — at work, at home, at school, on and off playing
fields. From board rooms to church basements, we’re thrown together with
people we may or may not know well, and are challenged to achieve great
results. Is your team performing to the max? How do you support each other?
How do you develop consensus and manage disagreements? Team Dynamics Thumball
is a playful way to raise these critical questions so that your teams can
reach their full potential. Team Dynamics Thumball prompts: 1. What’s the best
thing about being on a team? 2. What’s most challenging about being on our
team? 3. What inhibits trust in our team? 4. How do we build trust among team
members? 5. How can we make sure everyone feels heard? 6. How do we make
everyone feel included? 7. How do we show respect for one another? 8. How can
we ensure we don’t duplicate efforts? 9. How do we gain commitment? 10. What
if someone isn’t pulling their weight? 11. How should we manage disagreements?
12. Give an example of a goal we are all working towards 13. How can we
prevent negative energy from bringing us down? 14. How do we celebrate
success? 15. What happens if we admit mistakes to each other? 16. Give an
example of a mistake we learned from. 17. How can we better support each
other? 18. How do we show respect each other’s role in the team? 19. When was
the last time we had constructive conflict? 20. How do we check that we are
working to the same goal? 21. How might we show appreciation of good work
done? 22. How can we make our meetings more positive and productive? 23. Is
our team good at solving problems? 24. Do we share our own weaknesses with
each other? Why? 25. How can we inspire each other to achieve our goal? 26. Do
you consider yourself a good team player? Why? 27. What teams are you a part
of in your life? 28. What’s been your most positive team experience? 29. How
should we develop consensus? 30. How does our communication speed or slow our
process? 31. How do we balance individual and team success? 32. What de-
motivates our team? Get the Conversation Rolling! Trainers Warehouse Silver
Series Thumballs Just toss the ball and respond to the prompt under your
thumb. Get Physical. Build Community. Improve Team Dynamics. Have Fun! Talk
about topics that matter! Be A Leader – Explore experiences and qualities of
great leaders Diversity – Share experiences of feeling excluded and explore
ways to build community Shaped By Our Past – Discuss past experiences that
shaped who you are today Getting to Know You – Probing questions that get to
your phobias, wishes and favorite moments Session Opener Icebreaker – Surface
questions to stimulate conversation Common Ground – Find shared interests;
build new relationships Communication – Explore the most effective ways to
communicate by discussion of what works and what doesn’t Team Dynamics –
Discuss your own team’s opportunities and dynamics Stress Management –
Discover causes of stress and ways to manage it Toolbox Talk – Focus on
workplace safety Workplace Ethics – Understand what stands in the way of doing
the right thing at your workplace Which are You & Why? – Find shared interests
and build new relationships Get Happy at Work – Create a more positive
workplace by sharing goals, discussing challenges and focusing on the positive
If You Were A… – Prompts that get to the real you Create Your Own –
Customize your prompt for your occasion, meeting, session or general needs
- Fun questions suited for adults and teens
- 32 panels pre-printed with phrases to stimulate conversation or promote team spirit
- Share your reaction to whatever prompt lies under your thumb
- A soft 6 inch stuffed ball with loads of applications
- Use it to stimulate conversation, promote team spirit, and boost flagging energy.
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: BLTHAT6
- Shipping Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Date First Available: December 28, 2015
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.