- The first boat fender to address the needs of low freeboard boats, this square Low Freeboard fender holds the fender in position better and prevents it from rolling out of place
- Shaped to protect the gunwales and rubrail, it offers superior protection compared to regular fenders against high docks
- Can be tied over the cleat to position it higher on the boat, putting protection where it is needed
- Made from specially formulated tough marine grade vinyl and features an inflation valve for air pressure adjustment
- Standard size measures 14" long and larger size measures 23" long for increased hull protection
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: 31005
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.