The TAC Force Assisted Opening Folding Knife (model TF-723 Series) features a
black blade and a two-tone handle, with a 4-1/2-inch closed length. Offering
easy one-handed deployment, this spring assisted open folding knife locks
securely into place with the use of its liner lock. This knife features a
3-1/4-inch, 3mm thick stainless steel blade. The aluminum handle features a
seat belt cutter and a glass breaker on the end, which can punch out the
window of a car in an emergency. It also has a pocket clip for easy and safe
carry. TAC Force designs spring assist folding knives that offer the rapid
deployment desired by EMTs, Fire/Rescue, and first responders. They’re
available in a wide range of styles — from hunting to tactical and
collectibles to fantasy.
- Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- Black half-serrated stainless steel blade
- Aluminum handle with seat belt cutter, and glass breaker on the end
- Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry
- 4-12-inch closed length, 3-1/4-inch blade length with 3mm thickness
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: TF-723FD
- #45 in Pocket Knives & Folding Knives
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.