The TAC Force Assisted Opening Tactical Double-Blade Folding Knife (TF-669
Series) features double black half-serrated blades and a dual-pivoting handle,
with a 5-1/4-inch closed length. Offering easy one-handed deployment, this
spring assisted open folding knife locks securely into place with the use of
its liner lock. This knife features two 2-1/2-inch, 3mm thick stainless steel
blades. Designed to have one or both blades open at a time, this knife offers
maximum versatility. The blades tuck away securely into the aluminum handle.
It also has a pocket clip for easy and safe carry. TAC Force designs spring
assist folding knives that offer the rapid deployment desired by EMTs,
Fire/Rescue, and first responders. They’re available in a wide range of styles
— from hunting to tactical and collectibles to fantasy.
- Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- Dual stainless steel blades; designed to have one or both blades open at a time
- Blades tuck away securely into the aluminum handle
- Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry
- 5-1/4-inch closed length, 2-1/2-inch blade length with 3mm thickness
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 9 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: TF-669BK
- #1334 in Pocket Knives & Folding Knives
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.