Lactobacillus reuteri (L. Reuteri) is a highly beneficial
probiotic that plays a protective role throughout the digestive tract. Swanson
Probiotics L. Reuteri Plus supplement combines this health-promoting probiotic
with two additional probiotics known for supporting digestive function, L.
rhamnosus and L. acidophilus, along with the prebiotic fiber NutraFlora scFOS.
This healthful combo provides broad-spectrum support and a designed-release,
vegetarian DRcaps delivery that protects the probiotics from degradation by
stomach acids, allowing them to reach the lower GI tract for optimal benefits.
Keep your digestive system healthy with Swanson Probiotics L. Reuteri Plus.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any
disease. Read more SIMPLIFYING WELLNESS Health & Vitality Our goal is to
provide you with science-backed, simplified health and wellness solutions to
nurture your wellness journey every day. We believe in health and vitality at
every age, which is why our nutrition scientists and innovation experts
continually search the globe for better ingredients and new scientific
research findings to create vitamins, supplements and wellness products that
fit easily into your modern life. CELEBRATING HEALTH Innovation & Research At
Swanson, we get it! Nutrition and exercise needs can change due to lifestyle,
environment, work, illness, age and more. Our products are inspired by
clinical research backed by scientific consensus. Each is formulated to
deliver the highest quality with the lowest environmental impact. Our
nutritional supplements and wellness products are trusted by healthcare
practitioners and consumers worldwide. FOUNDED IN AMERICA Strong Heritage Our
story began in Fargo, North Dakota, when a man with a passion for golf was
looking to lessen his joint pain. His research into the benefits of vitamins
and supplements nurtured a deep commitment to wellness at every age and a
desire to share his findings with others. In 1969, our first product was
vitamin E to support cardiovascular health and antioxidant activity to
neutralize free radicals. Today, we offer thousands of innovative, science-
backed wellness solutions and nutritional supplements that help people live
SIMPLY HEALTHIER TOGETHER. Read more GMP-VERIFIED MANUFACTURER Good
Manufacturing Practices We take quality seriously, and that’s why we are
voluntary members of NSF International and follow Good Manufacturing Practices
to ensure that our procedures are the best they can be. Quality Testing Our
quality testing includes, but is not limited to: Purity (HPLC): testing raw
ingredients before manufacturing to make sure that they are pure; we compare
to a standard with a known concentrationPotency (HPLC): testing finished
products to ensure they meet label claimsIdentity (HPLC, FTIR or HPTLC):
testing all raw ingredients; the HPTLC is for botanicals only while all other
ingredients are tested through HPLC or FTIRMicrobiology (Biolumix): testing
all raw ingredients and finished products for aerobic bacterial count, yeast
and mold, Salmonella, E. coli and moreHeavy Metals & Metal Assays (ICP-MS):
testing includes lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and more done on all raw
ingredients and finished products, plus minerals such as magnesium, calcium
and more. Read more PURITY & POTENCY By following strict guidelines, we ensure
our products are carefully and rigorously tested for both purity and potency.
Third-Party Testing These labs are ISO 17025 Certified. ISO/IEC 17025 is the
standard accreditation most labs must hold in order to be deemed technically
competent. Laboratories use ISO/IEC 17025 to implement a quality system aimed
at improving their ability to consistently produce valid results. Industry
Regulations (FDA & FTC) Swanson complies with both Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines. These
ensure that consumers can trust the label information and safety of all our
products. Virtually all facets of supplement manufacturing, labeling and
marketing are covered by extensive regulations issued and enforced by the FDA
and FTC. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any disease. Read more Read more
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT FROM 3 PROBIOTIC SOURCES – Featuring 7 billion CFUs of probiotics (5 billion CFUs of L. Reuteri, 1 billion CFUs of L. rhamnosus, and 1 billion CFUs of L. acidophilus), Swanson Probiotic L. Reuteri Plus provides broad-spectrum support with 3 probiotic strains.
- FEATURES NutraFlora scFOS – L. Reuteri Plus also includes 200 mg of NutraFlora scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides), a prebiotic fiber with a short-chain structure that makes it an ideal food source for the beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- DESIGNED TO BE RELEASED IN THE LOWER GI TRACT – To ensure the probiotic organisms safely reach the lower GI tract for optimal benefit, L. Reuteri Plus features designed-release, vegetarian DRcaps that protect the contents from stomach acids.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren't completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE – We're control freaks…in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- UPC: 087614190259
- Item model number: 9
- #195 in Probiotic Nutritional Supplements
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.