Color:Original Version COMFORTABLE TO USE: This Swann Morton No.3 Craft Hobby
Handle is nice and light, comfortable to use, easy to clean and well worth the
investment as it will bring sheer pleasure from using one of the best made
handles in the World.APPLICATIONS: A truly versatile no-nonsense blade handle
which is used to Cut stencils, in Plastic modelling, Craft work, for Cleaning
up & Trimming the whiskers off 3D Model Prints, Cut-out Graphics accurately,
in Die cutter patterns, Sculpting, Palform, Cardstock, Veneers, Carving, Sign
making, Vinyl Cutter Graphics, Self Adhesive Art Craft Signage and much more
…HANDLE FEATURES: The union between the blade and this handle is absolutely
firm, which is essential for precision and safety. As there is virtually no
movement on the blade, even with considerable pressure applied, reassuringly
giving the professional user great peace of mind that the blade will not pop
off its Mount. Hence, making it ideal for accurate first-time cuts without any
play or wobble!MADE FOR INDUSTRY WIDE USE: Designers, Graphic Studios, Artists
and Model Makers, Sculpters, Die cutter patterns, Picture framing, Book-
binding, Printers, Signage, Taxidermy, Dermaplaning, Mold Cutting, Jewellery
Manufacture, to Printing and Artwork. When it comes to fine detail work and
accurate cutting this handle is capable of coping with pretty much anything
you can throw at it from papercutting to carving details into Milliput
maquette. “Swann Morton products really are the Rolls-Royce of craft tools”Go
on BUY YOURSELF A REAL TREAT TODAY !
- HIGHEST CRAFTMANSHIP QUALITY: Fabulously Designed & Manufactured in England (UK) to the highest craftmanship quality standards, the Swann Morton No.3 Craft Handle has become the acclaimed epitome of Professionals Worldwide. Its the perfect precision cutting hobby tool and a must-have tool in any toolkit !
- LASTS A LIFETIME: Made from the Finest Quality Solid Stainless Steel throughout gives it a longer life-span, it will not bend or flex. The Blade Holding Mount Holder is recognized as a rigid and robust attachment bar which holds the blade precisely and securely in-situ. This sturdy Blade Holder design will wear-well and last a lifetime of blade changes. The blade distinguishably snaps into place with a satisfying pop every time
- VERSATILITY: This is a well balanced Medium Duty Handle that can be teamed with different blade options to give a durable cost effective craft knife that will give years of service. There is an extensive range small replacable blade SHAPES to choose from (No.9, No.10, No.10R, No.10A, No.11, No.11, No.11P, No.12, No.12D, No. 14, No.15, No.15A, No.15C, etc) that can be mounted onto this handle – this results in a highly versatile cutting tool suitable for a variety of cutting work hand movements
- METRIC RULER: The useful addition of a short 5.5cm engraved metric scale along the length of the handle on one side of this new version, is a much welcomed "added value" feature appreciated by Users. It allows for quick and convenient measurement checks, marking out references and is useful as a photographic scale
- FINE PRECISION: For intricate jobs, the flat shape design facilitates more control for fine precision cutting. The handle is engraved with a pattern of circular grip ridges on both sides giving an area to grasp securely, allowing greater control over the blade to prevent slippage even with cold or wet hands such as in sculpting. Gives a nice comfortable finger grip which allows for making good clean cuts in materials such as balsa, thin ply, plastics and fibreglass
- Part Number: 0933
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 0.3 inches
- Item model number: 0933
- Color: Original Version
- Material: stainless steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Date First Available: May 13, 2013
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.