Size:Bread Lame Included | Color:Beige Superstone La Cloche bakeware results
in lighter, crustier bread and can also be used for bread baking and cooking
juicier fish and meats. The dish also doubles as a rustic serving plate for
finished foods. To use, arrange dough or meat on the bottom dish, cover with
the domed lid, and place in the oven on the lowest oven rack. Be sure to
season the dish and lid before use with a coating of cooking oil for best
results. The La Cloche Bread Baker utilizes the steam generated by the moist
dough within the bell, resulting in a delicious bread with a crackly, golden
crust and light crumb. Great for cooking roasts, chicken, and fish as the
flavors of the natural juices circulate within the dome, thus preserving
moisture and reducing shrinkage. Measures 11″ x 11 x 2″H base and measures 8″
high with dome in place. Includes a specialty bread lame for professional
- Stoneware baking dish great for breads, roasts, chicken, and fish
- Measures 11" x 11 x 2"H base and measures 8" high with dome in place. Packaged to prevent shippng damage.
- Exclusive set includes a professional-quality bread lame for that added bread baker touch
- Specialty bread lame included for bread baking professionals
- Unglazed stone replicates a brick-lined overn
- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches
- Item Weight: 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11 pounds
- Manufacturer: Sassafras
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.