- Premium SunFounder kit of up to 37 self-designed sensor modules for you to learn basic knowledge about Arduino and sensors.
- With detailed user manual containing 35 projects, covering description and breadboard images; provides code, Fritzing images, datasheets, and so on.
- The user manual [PDF] can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information.
- Well-designed case for with 8 grids for storing the components by category; with anti-reverse cables (pin socket soldered on the modules).
- The Arduino control board is not included
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 x 2.9 inches
- Item Weight: 1.46 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Manufacturer: SunFounder
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.