The Water Pasteurization Indicator (WAPI) is a simple
thermometer that indicates when water has reached pasteurization temperature
and is safe to drink. Be prepared in an emergency! This water pasteurization
indicator (WAPI) tells you when your water is safe to drink. Suspend the WAPI,
wax end up, in a container of water and place in a solar oven or camp stove.
The wax inside melts at water pasteurization temperature (149 F). When the wax
has melted down to the bottom of the tube, the water is safe to drink. Flip it
over and reuse again and again. Ideal for campfires, stove tops, solar ovens,
and other methods too! Pasteurize Water & Other Liquids Perfect for Camping,
Hiking, Backpacking, Hunting, Fishing, Boating, Camping Bug-Out Bag Essential
for an Emergency Kit Reusable A single unit included. Keep it in your car or
in your emergency kit.
- Indicates when Water has reached Pasteurization Temperatures; NOT A WATER PURIFIER
- Perfect for Camping, Hiking, Backpacking
- Essential for Emergencies
- Made in the USA
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- #23 in Camping & Hiking Water Purifiers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.