This shrink tubing allows you to replace worn-out shrink tubing on the cables
of your Summit climbing tree stand. It’s easy to apply: Just cut away the old
coating, slip the cable into the new tube, and heat to shrink it down. Your
cables will look like new!
- Two (2) full-length 67" shrink tubing sections
- For the easy replacement of worn-out cable coating
- Promotes cable longevity and treestand safety
- Two full-length, 67-Inch, shrink tubing pieces
- Easy to apply
- Made to replace old, worn-out tubing
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 2.2 inches ; 4.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: SU85010
- #33 in Hunting Tree Stand Accessories
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.