Summer Rental (DVD)This routine comedy is about a series of misadventures
during a family v acation at the beach and stars John Candy (who died of a hea
rt attack w hile filming in Mexico in 1994) as John Chester and Karen Austin
as his long-suffering wife Sandy. When the family leave for what turns out to
b e a pretty decrepit shack on a public beach, Jack eventually locks horns
with the owner of this dubious piece of real estate, and their conflic t
terminates in a boat race in which Jack and his motley crew are at fir st
glance, and even second , no match for the others in the race. In the
meantime, there are plenty of skits with Jack dressed as anything from an
ample, unint entional likeness of a geisha to the normal tourist dude in a
Hawaiian shirt. His wife and daughter tackle their own problems, r elat ed to
sex in one way or another, mostly another.]]>
- Actors: John Candy, Richard Crenna, Rip Torn, Kerri Green, Aubrey Jene
- Directors: Carl Reiner
- Format: Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- Language: English (Mono), French (Mono)
- Dubbed: French
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: PG Parental Guidance Suggested
- Studio: Warner Bros.
- DVD Release Date: April 17, 2001
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.