Size:7″ x 10″ 150 gsm (Heavyweight) | Color:White EPSILON SERIES – WIREBOUND
SKETCHBOOKS Stillman & Birn Epsilon Series Wirebound Sketchbooks, 150 gsm
(Heavyweight), white paper, smooth surface. Suitable for pen & ink, dry media.
Example of recommended usage: fine line artwork and technical drawing with ink
wash. Acid-free, chloride-free, lignin-free.
- HEAVYWEIGHT PAPER: Strong enough to use wet media on both sides of page. Great for fine line artwork and technical drawing with ink wash.
- CRAFTED FOR MIXED MEDIA: Double-sized (from non-animal materials) for enhanced wet strength and glowing color.
- ERASABLE & TOUGH: Withstands multiple erasures and holds up well to layered light washes of wet media.
- DURABLE: Thick board, premium coil wire binding with secure closure, and heavy-duty art paper equals a sketchbook that is built for serious use.
- LOVES INK: Holds ink line with precision without feathering or bleeding. Ink & ink wash, stippling, cross-hatching, etc.
- Brand Name: Stillman & Birn
- Item Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Item model number: 800710
- Color: White
- Size: 7" x 10" 150 gsm (Heavyweight)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 800710
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Date First Available: September 1, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.