Style:Tempra 12 Plus (Discontinued Model) Product description When compared to
gas type tankless water heaters, Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Plus cost less and
is less expensive to install, since it does not require venting parts. While
gas type tankless water heaters with outside venting may have a 5-20%
efficiency reduction (due to heat loss from gases escaping through the vent),
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Plus is designed to be virtually 100% efficient.
Multiple heating elements inside the Tempra 12 Plus models activate as the
water demand increases, thus providing maximum efficiency and complete
comfort. The Advanced Flow Control system, available in Plus models only,
monitors and adjusts the water flow to assure a constant temperature output.
Specs: Flow Rate: 0.37 – 3.0 GPM; Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSI; Hot /
Cold inlet connections: 3/4″ male threaded (Male NPT); Dimensions (Width x
Height x Depth): 16 5/8″ x 14 1/2″ x 4 5/8″; Weight: 13.2 lbs; Voltage:
208V/240V; Amperage: 44 Amps at 208V / 50 Amps at 240V; Phase: 1; Wattage: 9
kW at 208V / 12 kW at 240V; Min. Circuit Breaker Size Required: 60 Amps;
Recommended Wire Size: 6 AWG copper; From the Manufacturer The Tempra® Plus is
the most technologically advanced tankless water heater available on the
market today. Advanced Flow Control is exclusive to the Tempra® Plus and
ensures a constant temperature output no matter how great the hot water demand
is. Advanced Flow Control technology works by automatically adjusting the flow
of water to eliminate unpleasant temperature fluctuation. What that means to
you is a consistently satisfying experience every time, all the time !
- Digital temperature control
- Proven reliability
- No venting required
- Sleek design fits anywhere
- Save at least 15-20% on the hot water portion of your electric bill
- Part Number: Tempra 12 Plus
- Item Weight: 13.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 21.5 x 8.5 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: Tempra 12 Plus
- Style: Tempra 12 Plus (Discontinued Model)
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Wattage: 9000 watts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 7 years leakage/ 3 years parts
- Shipping Weight: 17.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: June 5, 2009
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.