STEVIA SELECT – HEALTHY MEETS TASTY Why Should I Use
Stevia Select Pure Stevia Powder?. Convenient – Our small 1 oz. shaker bottle
is the perfect size to thrown in your purse, briefcase, gym bag, or leave at
the office. Long Shelf Life – Stevia Select pure Stevia Powder does not spoil
or lose it’s potency. Fits Most Diets – 0 calories, 0 carbohydrates, and no
fat makes our stevia extract perfect for those on a weight loss program.
Diabetic Favorable – Stevia Select does not raise your glycemic levels or
spike blood sugar levels. Untraditional – No bitterness or aftertaste usually
associated with stevia. Allergy Friendly – Gluten Free, NON-GMO, Corn Free,
Soy Free, and Dairy Free. Authentic – When we say pure stevia, we mean pure
stevia! Absolutely no fillers of any kind. Compatible – Fits these diets:
Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian. Quality – Superior
stevia is created by extracting the sweetest part of the stevia leaf. We
believe that stevia should be delightful, never bitter. Value – Stevia Select
is 300 times sweeter than refined white sugar. There are 708 servings in every
1 oz. bottle, based on adding the sweetness of 1 ts. sugar per serving (more
or less may be needed). How Does Stevia Select Process Their Pure Stevia? From
Seed To Table Seed Time: The process to make premium stevia starts with the
choicest seeds. These tiny stevia seeds are certified to be free of any
genetic mutation and harvested from organic parent plants. Growing Stage: Our
stevia seedlings are planted in organic fertile soil where they have plenty of
rich sunlight to grow strong, until they reach maturity. Drying Phase: When
the stevia plants have reached maturity, they are harvested and laid out to
dry. After the drying phase is complete, the sweet leaves are gathered up and
for the extraction process. Extraction Method: Our simple method of extraction
begins with soaking the sweet leaf in a solution of water & alcohol. Through
years of experience, we have come to learn that water extraction alone will
leave a bitter after taste in the finished stevia powder. The combination of
the two ingredients have proven to result in premium tasting stevia extract.
During the extraction phase, our leaves will be soaked and rinsed over 35
times. The end result is a clean tasting pure stevia powder that has no
alcohol residue left because it is completely rinsed away. Bottling: Our
organic stevia is bottled & manufactured in the United States. Our small
family business believes in creating jobs within the USA, to keep our country
strong. All Stevia Select products are packaged in the USA. Our qualified
staff makes sure that each bottle is sealed with an inner foil liner and
safety sealed with a shrink band for added security. Last but not least, each
purchase of Stevia Select powder comes with a smidgen (1/32 teaspoon) scoop
for your convenience. It is equivalent to 1 teaspoon white sugar. We DO NOT
and never will add fillers or extra ingredients to our stevia powder! New To
Stevia and Need a Little Guidance? Stevia Select Conversion Chart Not sure how
much pure stevia you need to use? Our family created a helpful conversion
chart so you can see how much stevia to use in comparison with white sugar.
This will equip you with the information you need to sweeten your cup of
coffee or bake a cake. Refer to this convenient guide whenever you are
uncertain. Learn How to Make delicious Stevia Sweetened Desserts. 1 Key To
Great Tasting Stevia Goodies To make stevia baked goods that taste like they
were made with sugar, follow these guidelines: Never substitute 100% stevia
for sugar. Follow the equivalent chart above, and use half stevia and half
erythritol or xylitol. For superior taste, use part pure stevia, another part
liquid stevia plain or flavor, and the rest erythritol or xylitol. Use Stevia
To make Keto Friendly, Low-Carb Treats Can You Bake With Stevia Select? Yes,
you can with these tips. Anyone can learn to bake sugar-free by substituting
Stevia Select for sugar. Baking with stevia opens endless possibilities for
diabetics, dieters, and health minded-individuals. Using the green conversion
chart above, substitute stevia to equal sweetness outlined in your recipe.
Always use a little less to start out. Oversweetening is the major reason for
any bitter after taste. Taste test before baking. Depending on each recipe,
you will need more or less. Batter will always taste more sweet before baking.
Sweeten accordingly by adding just a bit more. Read more Sugar Free Cheesecake
Recipe This cheesecake recipe is rich, dense, and delicious. No one will ever
know it’s sugar-free! Crust: 1 C. Graham Crackers Crumbs 3 TB. Melted Butter 3
Smidgen Scoops Stevia Select Pure Stevia Powder Mix all ingredients and press
into pan. Bake for 7 min. at 375° F. Cheesecake Filling: 3 (8 oz.) Packages of
Cream Cheese (room temp.) 2 Eggs 1/2 ts. Stevia Select Pure Stevia Powder 1/4
ts. Stevia Select Vanilla stevia Drops Mix all ingredients together until
smooth. Pour into crust. Bake at 400°F for 15 min. and then reduce heat to
250°F and bake another 25 min. Refrigerate for 24 hours for best flavor.
Optional: Make a sour cream topping by mixing together 1/2 C. sour cream &
1/8th ts. Stevia Select Vanilla Drops. Remove cake after 25 min. of baking and
spread this over the top. Bake another 10 min. Proceed to refrigerate 24 hours
before serving. Stevia Select Offers 10 Unique Flavors Love our pure stevia
powder? Enjoy the same clean taste of our bitter free stevia in fun flavors.
Liquid Stevia Drops mix instantly in: coffeeteaplain yogurtcream
cheeseoatmealsmoothies& so much more! Make Your Own Fruit Filled Greek Yogurt.
Avoid all sugar found in typical yogurt by sweetening your own. Start with 1/2
C. yogurt and sweeten with 3 smidgen scoops of Stevia Select. This is your
base. Now add fresh fruit, granola, chia seeds, and/or nuts. Frequently Asked
Questions How much do I use? Your purchase includes a smidgen scoop (1/32
teaspoon) which equals sweetness of 1 ts. sugar. Each bottle contains 708
servings. Is your stevia bitter? Our pure stevia extract is premium quality
and won’t leave an after taste commonly associated with stevia. Is Stevia
Select From China? Like 99% of stevia available, our stevia is grown in China.
We have trusted agencies that make sure the highest quality standards are
being met to state it is Organic, Kosher, & Non-GMO. Does this need
refrigeration? No. Store stevia out of direct sun and close lid after each
use, to keep fresh. Why Isn’t Stevia Powder Green? Chlorophyll is the green
color found in plants. Our stevia leaves are dried, soaked and rinsed many
times. What is extracted, during this process, is the white powder we call
stevia. It is simply white b/c the chlorophyll is gone. Where is my FREE
Recipe E-Book? Your gift is sent in an email. Be sure to junk junk/spam as
well 😉 Read more
- Our stevia powder extract is USDA ORGANIC, CERTIFIED KOSHER (Earth Kosher), & Non-GMO Certified. Manufactured (bottled) in the U.S.A by a family owned business. Is Stevia Select From China? Like 99% of stevia available, our stevia is grown in China. We have many trusted agencies, from different countries, that make sure quality standards are being met to uphold our certifications that enable us to boldly state: USDA Organic, Kosher, & Non-GMO. Stevia Select is known for it's high standards.
- Do you suffer from diabetes? Pure stevia powder is safe and has a 0 glycemic index. Stevia extract has no known Side Effects. This is where to buy stevia sugar substitute!
- Stevia Select stevia powder has amazing taste with absolutely NO BITTERNESS! We guarantee that this is the BEST TASTING stevia you've ever had or YOUR MONEY BACK! Try it RISK-FREE
- Stevia Select stevia powder is available in bulk stevia size and every stevia powder includes a FREE smidgen 1/32 tsp. scoop for easy measuring.
- Stevia Select pure stevia has No Fillers or added Ingredients…100% pure stevia extract. Pure stevia is more concentrated and lasts longer which makes it more economical.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Item model number: No Model
- #39 in Stevia Sugar Substitutes
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.