Color:Stainless Kabobs (chunks of skewered meat or vegetables) are an
international delight and a staple of any barbecue experience. In North
America, grills have grates, but in much of the world, grilling is done on
flat skewers over a grate-less grill. This system is especially useful when
grilling delicate ground meat kebabs or fish that is prone to stick to a grill
grate. The Steven Raichlen Best Of Barbecue Kabob Rack raises the skewer and
kabob above the grate, enabling grate-less grilling on a conventional grill.
The rack’s design allows for complete and easy rotation of skewers so food
cooks evenly on all sides. And the notches in the rack hold the skewers steady
without slipping or spinning. The set includes six flat, sturdy extra wide
skewers. Middle Eastern kofta kabobs, Central Asian seekh kabobs, chunks of
beef or pork, fish, even wet vegetables, like tomatoes and mushrooms won’t
slip or spin as they do on thin conventional skewers. Turn these skewers
without worrying about losing food. And unlike ordinary skewers, these all-
metal handles won’t burn. Each skewer measures 3/8 inch wide by 17 inches
long. CARE: Dishwasher safe. Clean as you would any stainless steel product.
Dry well after each use. PLEASE NOTE: Rack and skewers get hot – use caution
when handling. PLEASE NOTE: This kabob rack set was updated in 2016 in
response to customer feedback. The rack’s height was increased from 1.38
inches to 2.36 inches. All other dimensions remain the same. These changes
were made in response to customer feedback that the rack did not provide
enough clearance between the grill grate and food on the skewers. We’re glad
we were able to make these changes for our customers.
- Rack raises skewers and kabobs above the grill grate
- Rack is notched to hold skewers in place until the chef turns them
- Flat, wide skewer design prevents food from spinning
- Includes six durable stainless steel skewers
- Skewers measures 17 x .25 X .1
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 12.6 x 2.4 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.75 pounds
- Department: Teak
- Manufacturer: Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: SR8816
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.