Stella Glow is strategy RPG for the Nintendo 3DS system developed by Image
epoch (Luminous Arc franchise). The game centers around Alto and his childhood
friend Lisette as they try to stop Hilda the Witch of Destruction, and
features unique “Song Magic.” The game will contain English voices, but with
the 20+ songs are in their original Japanese, performed by some of Japan’s
most beloved voice actresses. As most reluctant heroes do, Stella Glow-
protagonist Alto starts as a country boy in a small town. One day, he hears a
song coming from the forest (which is odd, since song has been absent on the
planet for thousands of years), where he discovers the lone Hilda. But after
the chance encounter, Hilda reveals she’s the Witch of Destruction, determined
to destroy the world with her Harbingers. As Hilda is about to destroy Alto’s
hometown, he and Lisette are rescued by the Royal Knights and whisked back
safely to the kingdom. Alto joins the 9th Regiment for the sole purpose of
gathering the other Witches to stop Hilda.
- Song Magic: Famous Japanese voice actors sing more than 20 songs in the game. Plus, the soundtrack is composed by Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears). The songs are part of Song Magic – a vital combat and story element.
- Players will get an allotment of Free Time where they can upgrade or buy items, tune Witches' hearts, explore, and grind experience, but that's in limited supply as Combat Time will drive along the game's story.
- Stella Glow will have 40-60 hours of story and side quest content, with multiple endings, New Game+ mode, and more than 50 maps to battle on, the world of Stella Glow is rich and vibrant with tons to do!
- From the team behind the classic Luminous Arc games comes a brand new IP with the same renowned strategic combat.
- Release date: November 17, 2015
- Pricing: The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.3 inches; 4.2 ounces
- Media:: Video Game
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.