Review “The only single creative mind to have a bigger impact on Star Trek
than John Eaves is Gene Roddenberry himself…all the Next Gen stuff you love,
like the Borg ship, came from him. This book is all about that dude and how
his work shaped Trek throughout the years.” — Eric Vespe
( “Trekkers will love the behind-
the-scenes descriptions provided with the artwork” Kirkus Reviews Gift Guide“A
strong collection that highlights more spaceships than you can handle. John
Eaves has a lot to do with why Star Trek and all its ships look the way they
do. Bravo sir.” – Aventures in Poor Taste“The only single creative mind to
have a bigger impact on Star Trek than John Eaves is Gene Roddenberry himself”
– Vespe’s Holiday Gift Guide“It’s a joy to see how Eaves’s concepts have
evolved” – The Film Stage“allows readers to explore new details about Eaves’
journey as an artist as well as in each of his illustrations…innately
bolstering their appreciation for the Star Trek fandom” – Culturess “massive,
gorgeous, and a blast to read” – Fangirl Nation“If you’re a fan of John Eaves
and his art, this lovely book from Titan Books is for you” – Trek Today“a
brilliant, career-spanning collection of not only the art, but of the creative
process of one of Trek’s most valued behind-the-scenes contributors” –
TrekCore Read more About the Author Joe Nazzaro is a New Jersey/London-based
entertainment journalist with more than a dozen books and 3,000 interviews to
his credit. He has covered the Star Trek universe extensively for such
magazines as Starlog, Starburst, TV Zone, Sci Fi Now and several licensed Star
Trek magazines in the US and UK. Nazzaro previously wrote about the makeup FX
of Star Trek in Star Trek Beyond: The Makeup Artistry of Joel Harlow (2017).
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Titan Books (November 27, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785659111
- ISBN-13: 19
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 0.9 x 12.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- #39 in Science Fiction & Fantasy Art (Books)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.