Review From the Inside FlapThis volume features small transports, fighters,
multi-mission explorers and time traveling ships from the distant future. Each
ship is illustrated with CG artwork, including original VFX models made for
the TV show, alongside a technical overview and operational history. Chapters
include size charts, showing the ships to scale. An appendix of class listings
is featured at the back of the book.STAR TREK SHIPYARDS is a series of
lavishly illustrated books that provide in-universe profiles of STAR TREK
ships, building into the ultimate illustrated encyclopedia of STAR TREK
vessels. Each ship is profiled with technical information, operational history
and plan view CG renders – wherever possible using the original VFX models
that were used on the TV shows and movies. Read more About the Author Ben
Robinson is best known as the man behind Eaglemoss’s Official Star Trek
Starships collection, which in the last three years has become the largest and
best-regarded collections of model Star Trek ships ever produced. He has been
involved with Star Trek for 20 years. Ben was the launch editor of the hugely
succesful Star Trek Fact Files reference work, which sold over 50 million
units. Then he went on to edit the US Star Trek: The Magazine, which ran
between 1999 and 2003. He has co-written two Haynes Manuals, the first
featuring all seven Enterprises, and the second focusing on the Klingon Bird-
of-Prey. Ben is particularly passionate about the writing, design, and visual
effects behind the series. In the last two decades he has conducted extensive
interviews with many of the most significant figures in the history of Star
Trek from Dorothy Fontana and Matt Jefferies to Michael Piller, Ira Steven
Behr, Ron D. Moore, and Bryan Fuller. Read more See all Editorial Reviews
- Series: Star Trek Shipyards
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Hero Collector (November 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1858755301
- ISBN-13: 04
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.9 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.