Review ” is it too early to state that this book is possibly the
quintessential Christmas stocking filler for the lover of Star Trek AND cats
in your family?”-Starburst MagazineHoliday Gift Guide Pick “Why we love it:
Though the book includes actual scenes from ‘Star Trek,’ things don’t turn out
quite the same when the cats are in charge.”-Space.com”Set phasers to furry
because these two felines are boldly going where no cat has gone
before.”-Mashable”Jenny Parks is a great illustrator. The way she has captured
the characters and a variety of our favorite aliens while making them inhabit
very feline traits is superb and delivers a many good laughs. If you like
things on the quirky and fun side, you’ll want this book.”-GeekDad”If you’re a
fan of both cats and Star Trek, I can’t recommend Star Trek Cats enough. It’s
one you’ll page through time and again. The more you look at the
illustrations, the more details you’ll notice. And you’ll be sharing your
favorites with those around you. The mix of two forms of beloved popular
culture here just works. Normally “Star Trek”and “adorable” don’t combine, but
they do so masterfully in this book. Giggles and sounds of “awwww” will abound
…”-GeekDad”Featuring big, bold artistic interpretations of many a famous
Star Trek scene, except with, well, uh, cats, the book is rewarding for both
an episode-quoting Trekkie and your favorite crazy cat lover. And if you
happen to be both of those things, it’s most certainly an item you will want
to add to your collection.”-TrekCore Read more About the Author Jenny Parks is
a scientific illustrator with a penchant for drawing animals, dinosaurs,
imaginary creatures, and people as cats. She is a Comic-Con regular, and lives
in Denver, Colorado. Read more
- Hardcover: 64 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (February 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145215841X
- ISBN-13: 19
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.4 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- #17 in Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Television
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.