About the Wine Chiller and Pourer/Aerator It is important
to let a glass of wine breathe in order for it to show its best, but why wait
to get the most out of your wine? Dramatically improve the aroma, texture, and
flavor of your wine by simply pouring yourself a glass with the G. Francis In-
Bottle Pour-Though Wine Bottle Chiller and Aerator. Enjoy the performance of a
handheld aerator combined with the ease of a pourer. Package Contents: (2)
Reusable stainless steel chillers (1) Aerator Read more A Closer Look KEEP THE
PARTY GOING Rediscover the deep flavors of your favorite wine. Air holes keep
flow of wine smooth and draw in oxygen to aerate wine being poured. Tapered
and ribbed rubber gasket for an airtight seal that prevents leakage while
pouring. FITS STANDARD WINE BOTTLES Fits most standard glass wine bottles
(both red and white wines) that are at least 9.25 inches (23.5cm) tall. Not
intended for beer bottles or aluminum cans. EASY TO USE This chiller and
pourer/aerator is easy to use, no matter how many drinks you have had. Simply
place the rod in the freezer, and when it is time to serve your wine, place
the rod into the aerator, press firmly into bottle for a tight seal, and pour
your wine through it. Read more Who We Are G. Francis is a family-owned brand
based in South Dakota, USA. We cover a variety of home brewing and bartending
needs. Our products are tested with our customers and their convenience in
mind. CAUTION: Homebrewing leads to strong feelings of joy, deciduousness, and
a lifelong homebrewing craze. Brew and drink responsibly. Read more
- WARM & FLAT WINE CAN BE A BUZZ KILL: As much as we love wine, it can be finicky; When wine is too warm and is not properly aerated, it is ultimately tough to drink; Having wine sit out for too long can take away the cool and crisp taste that you desire; You should not feel pressure to choke down a perfectly made wine in order to avoid the downside of a warm and flat wine, but aerating typically takes time, and ice cubes do not evenly distribute coldness and water down or dilute your drink
- KEEP THE PARTY GOING: Rediscover the deep flavors of your favorite wine with the G. Francis In-Bottle Pour-Though Wine Bottle Chiller and Aerator; Instantly makes your bottle of wine cold so you can pour yourself a glass and enjoy it from the first sip to the last drop; Air holes keep flow of wine smooth and draw in oxygen to aerate wine being poured; Tapered and ribbed rubber gasket for an airtight seal that prevents leakage while pouring
- FOR STANDARD WINE BOTTLES: Fits most standard glass wine bottles (both red and white wines) that are at least 9.25 inches (23.5cm) tall; 12.5-inch (31.8cm) overall length; 7.5 x 0.6 inch (20.3cm x 1.5cm) stainless steel shaft; 5 x 0.9 inch (2.3cm) transparent aerator top; Not intended for beer bottles or aluminum cans
- EASY TO USE (no matter how many glasses you have had): Freeze the stainless steel chiller stick for 2 or more hours before using, pour off enough wine to make room for the chiller, insert the chiller in bottle, press firmly to create a tight seal, let it sit for 5 minutes, and enjoy your beverage by pouring in a glass through the aerating top pourer hole (one of the best visual indicators of properly aerated wine is bubbles); Reusable; Hand wash or stick in the dishwasher
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: All of us at G. Francis love our wine, so this package includes (2) reusable stainless steel chiller sticks and (1) aerator top to allow you to pop open another bottle to keep the good times rolling
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.3 x 1.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: G Francis
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.