The PSB11 has again and again been used on paranormal TV shows and on
investigations and have created remarkable EVPs that relates to the
investigated site. It sweeps Radio Frequencies much faster than other Ghost
Boxes. The white noise and the fast scanning of radio frequencies is believed
to provide the energy and transmission that spirits need to get their voices
through to us. Be sure to have a Voice Recorder next to your Spirit Box so
that you can listen to the captured transmission later. You never know when
something of high interest will come through. You can choose between AM or FM
Sweep or run both at the same time. Running AM and FM at the same time is
often reported to create clearer EVP transmissions. You can also choose either
Forward or Reverse Sweep and which Rate of Sweep you want. The SB11 offers
faster Sweep Rates than other Spirit Boxes and this is one of the reasons it
has a higher probability of creating even more and clearer EVPs. One can also
turn the adjust the use of the antenna and turn it off. Turning it off reduces
the possibility to pick up radio stations and confuse that with real EVPs. The
SB11 also features Temperature Detection Deviation to – or + 5 degrees F.
Sudden dr ops in temperature is believed to back up possible paranormal
activity occuring. Also convenient is the built in Red Led Flashlight. It is
night vision friendly and will have minimum interference with capturing video
and photos during the investigation. It also has Dual Simultaneous Audio
Outputs so that one can do dual sweeps simultaneously or on just one side if
one wants and one can choose to do so in either FM or AM.
- Single or Dual Simultaneous Sweep w. AM/FM Selectability w. Adjustable Sweep Speeds – 50msec through
- Forward and Reverse Sweep Directions and Dual Simultaneous Audio Outputs
- Adjustable Antenna Signal Attenuation
- Ambient Temp. Deviation Detection (ATDD) Hot & Cold Spot Detection with Red / Blue LED Array
- High Intensity RED LED Flashlight
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.8 x 1.5 inches ; 11 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Item model number: P-SB11
- #455 in Portable Radios
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.