Style:GFCI Tester Neon lamps indicate 7 Common wiring
conditions. Gucci function tests GFI outlets and standard outlets that are
wired in series with GFCI outlets. Over-molded rubber grips From the
Manufacturer Tests standard 3-wire and GFCI protected 120V outlets for 7
common wiring errors. GFCI function tests GFCI and standard outlets wired in
series with GFCI outlets (e.g. multiple outlets in kitchen or bath). Neon
lamps indicate 7 common wiring conditions with the wiring condition legend
easily visible on top and bottom of tester. Tester offers a compact ergonomic
design with over-molded rubber grips. UL/CAS/Intertek, CAT III 300V
Operational Voltage Range: 120V AC Frequency: 60Hz
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- TESTING CAPABILITY: Standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 120Volt AC Outlets. Frequency (Hertz) 60Hz (GFI6302)
- GFCI FUNCTION: Tests GFI Outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath)
- RATED: 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush, CAT Rating III 300V, C-UL US, CE-Marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association (OSHA) as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush
- WARRANTY: Sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Part Number: GFI6302
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.8 x 1 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: GFI6302
- Size: Pack of 1
- Color: Black
- Style: GFCI Tester
- Material: ABS, Rubber Molded Grip
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: Metric
- Certification: Energy Star
- Included Components: GFCI Outlet/Receptacle Tester
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: August 24, 2005
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.