A Neoprene glove with webbed fingers and a rubber palm
with adjustable wrist closure and ultra flexible webbing for use during water
resistance training. Helps create smoother movement in the water for a more
comfortable upper body workout. They also add propulsion through the water.
Ideal for water aerobics and pool workouts. Speedo’s Aquatic
Fitness Gloves provide increased resistance in water for greater toning and
strengthening of muscles and cardiovascular exercise for your heart and lungs.
Made from neoprene, the gloves feature webbed fingers, a rubber palm, and
adjustable wrist closure. You’ll get smoother movement in water for a more
comfortable upper body workout and increased propulsion through the water.
About Speedo In 1914, Speedo was founded in Australia by Alexander MacRae, a
22-year-old Scottish immigrant who arrived in the country in 1910. The company
began when MacRae Hosiery manufacturers, established by Alexander in 1914,
extended the manufacture of underwear to swimwear and became MacRae Knitting
Mills. A naming competition was held by the staff in 1928 and won by a Captain
Parsonson, who coined the slogan, “Speed on in your Speedos.” In 1929, the
first swimsuits were in production and it didnt take long for Speedo to
successfully establish itself. World War II caused the brand turn over 90% of
its manufacturing to war production, providing the armed services with vital
equipment such as mosquito nets. After the war, Speedo opened a new factory
and was able to re-establish itself, due to increased demand for swimsuits. In
1951, Speedo Knitting Mills (Holdings) Ltd, was incorporated and became a
publicly traded company on the Sydney Stock exchange. Speedo hit the
international stage in earnest, at the 1956 Melbourne Olympic Games, and a few
years later the brand grew on a more global scale. Export sales to the USA
began and an international division was set up to monitor trade in New
Zealand, Japan and South Africa. The expansion of the brand continued, and in
1976, Speedo was appointed as the official swimwear for the 1976 Montreal
Olympics, where 52 out of 54 countries wore their swimsuits. Speedo continues
to make its mark in the pool and on the beach today. Many world class athletes
who wear Speedo include U.S. phenomenon Michael Phelps, legendary Australian
swimmer Grant Hackett, world record holder Kosuke Kitajima from Japan, and
Hollands Inge de Bruijn.What’s in the Box? Two neoprene Speedo Aqua Fit
- 100% Other Fibers
- Webbed fingers and rubber palm
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Flexible webbing for water resistance training
- Increases propulsion through water
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9.5 x 0.7 inches ; 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 753465
- #1 in Swimming Aquatic Gloves
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.