Speedbor 88716 2000 Long Shank Wood Boring Bits From the
Manufacturer Speedbor 2000 Long Shank Wood Boring Bits, 1-inch diameter and an
extra-long 16 inches for longer reach, includes pouch, for use in 1/4-inch and
larger electric drills; not for use in drill press. Bit is made from Irwin’s
own special grade tool steel, heat-treated for extra strength, with micro-
groove point and cutting edges with extended spurs for faster, cleaner boring
action. Bores two times faster and lasts three times longer. Irwin tools are
made of only the finest materials, manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- 1" diameter and an extra-long 16" length for longer reach, includes pouch
- Bore 2 times faster, last 3 times longer
- Micro-groove point and cutting edges with extended spurs for faster, cleaner boring action
- Made from Irwin's own special grade tool steel, heat-treated for extra strength
- For 1/4" and larger electric drills; not for use in drill press
- Part Number: 88716
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 1.1 x 0.5 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 88716
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Size: Drill Bit Size 1 In., Shank Size 1/4 In., Overall Length 16 In.
- Color: N/A
- Material: STEEL
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Speedbor 88716 2000 Long Shank Wood Boring Bits
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Manufacturer
- National Stock Number: 5133-01-017-8305
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- Date First Available: April 1, 2004
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.