What’s the Meaning of pH 0-14 ? The pH number below 7 is acidic, pH number
above 7 is alkaline, equal to 7 is neutral. The smaller the number, the
stronger the acidity; The larger the number, the stronger the alkalinity. Wide
ApplicationsThese universal test paper has a full measure range of pH 0-14, it
can be used to test almost any water liquid, ideal for science laboratory,
school education, commercial manufacture, industrial pollution, agriculture
etc. It’s great for household drinking water, swimming pools, hot tub, spas,
aquariums, hydroponics, kombucha and beer homemade and more. Kindly Note These
paper strips will only provide you with a rough pH value of the solution to be
tested, and if you require exact and accurate pH readings, then you might need
to get a pH meter. In addition, since in most cases the pH values of solution
are not exact integers, the resulting colors of the stripes would not
necessarily match any column of the comparison color chart exactly, and you
could choose the nearest color column as the final result. InstructionsStep 1:
Take out of one piece of pH strips from the box and dip it into the testing
solution. Step 2: Wait for a half of second and take it out of solution, Strip
color will change immediately. Step 3: Quickly match this color change against
the standard pH color chart on the card board of paper roll to confirm pH
value. Step 4: The number below the color is the pH value what you measure,
the pH scale ranges from 0 (very acidic) to 14 (very alkaline), 7 is neutral.
WarrantyWe promise 12 months worry free return warranty ! After-sale Support
- Accurate Results: Made of high quality filter paper and reagents from Germany and Japan, it allows you to quickly get results and test the pH of almost any liquid
- Smart Life: Testing your body pH value with these litmus paper strips will help you monitor your body health, live a smart healthy life with balanced diet
- Easy to Carry: The compact size allows you to easily measure pH anywhere, anytime. Full pH measure range of 0-14 meets all your needs
- Easy to Use: Tear off one piece of paper strip from the roll and dip it into the solution for half a second and compare it with the standard color on the card to get the result
- Widely Used: Lab science, school education and home inspection, household drinking water, swimming pools, hot tub, aquariums, hydroponics, kombucha
- Item Weight: 5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- #24 in pH Test Strips
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.