The King of Spices Saffron is the most expensive spice on this planet and more expensive than gold by weight. brand Sogol saffron the best are natural saffron . A small amount of saffron can easily make everyday rice and chicken an indulgent, festive meal. The stigmas have to be picked by hand. This is a very hard-intensive job so it’s no wonder saffron is so expensive. Moreover, the plant likes warm and sunny climates so it doesn’t grow well in many places. Saffron can easily become the enhancer of taste. It can have a very discrete flavor. Mix it with rice and your rice will soon have a fine yellow color.Saffron is an international spice that is used around the world,Try it once and you will be enjoying the tantalizing flavor and color with your many dinners.Our customers satisfaction is our top priority .
- Sogol saffron Grade A+ Without Any Additives .
- High quality Saffron ,Naturally Hand Picked .
- Net Weight (10g 0.36oz).
- Packaging : Eco Friendly Wooden Lid For Stacked Glass Storage Jar
- 100% Natural Saffron with Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces
- UPC: 704831377569
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- #73 in Saffron
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.