Size:2 Pack The Newest! “Tunes Tighter So You Sound Better.” The SN-8 Snark
Super Tight Chromatic Instrument Tuner provides a solid stay-put clip-on
direct connection to your instrument. Has more precise tuning, and advanced
features! Power saving feature: tuner display will dim after 5 seconds of no
sound detected. This conserve battery power. Display returns to normal
brightness when a note is detected. If no notes are detected for 2 minutes,
tuner will shut off. Improved Full Color visual display with larger improved
frequency lines making it an easy read. It can be used in practice or live
giging situations. Other features: tap tempo metronome, pitch calibration, and
a transpose feature for tuning guitars with capo. Internal vibration sensor
detects notes by clipping on directly to instrument. The Snark only weighs 1.5
ounces with a very expertly made clamp with rubber gripping jaws. The lower
jaw hinges allowing it to fit any contour. Snark tuners will clip on and stay
to even Ovation with the angled head stock. Also has ball socket on each end
of the curved mounting post that connects the clamp to the face. Allows 360
degress maneuvering making the Snark perfectly adjustable for most any
situation. Comes complete with a CR2032 Lithium 3 volt battery. This is the
same kind that many computers use for the clock battery. Battery is held in a
simple pull out draw behind tuner face. It’s best to tune-up on stage just
before you play because the temperature on stage will be a little different
than other places in the building. A clip on tuner is fast and you can put the
Snark in your pocket as soon as you’re done or leave it on instrument. People
will even ask you where they can get one because they are so impressive being
so small, convenient, and quick to use. Tuning is easy. To go from one note to
the next is very fast, almost instant so it takes less time to tune up. Snark
has the transpose feature for perfect tuning with capo in place.
- Super Tight Tuning
- Brighter EZ Read Display
- Display Rotates 360 degrees
- Tap Tempo Metronome
- Pitch Calibration and Transpose Features
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3.5 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Item model number: SN-8
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.