Product Packaging:Standard Packaging Here’s a fun and
engaging way to learn how gizmos and gadgets work. This Snap Circuits Deluxe
kit builds more than 500 projects. A Dr. Toy Winner for the top 100 best
children’s products, it has easy-to-identify, color-coded parts and teaches
electronic circuits through practical applications. Kids can create their own
experiments and games, or build their own digital voice recorder, AM radio,
digitally tuned FM radio, AC generator, screaming fan, whistle switch and much
more. Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to
electronics with Elenco Electronics Snap Circuits PRO SC-500. This innovative
kit contains over 70 color-coded, real circuit components that snap together
to create working electronic circuits and devices. Recommended for children 8
and older, this set offers 511 do-it-yourself projects that will give your
child an entertaining, concrete education on how electronics work. Create
Working Electronic Circuits Snap Circuits comes with over 70 pieces to create
511 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide
switches, resistors, an FM radio module, and a 7-segment LED display, snap
together easily on the included plastic grid–no soldering required. Each
piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These
components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found
inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices. Simple, Fun Projects
Let Kids Learn While They Play With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap
Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits run
the everyday devices that they’re familiar with. They’ll also gain valuable
lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manuals include
large color illustrations and simple directions for each project. The project
list includes all of the projects from the 100-in-1 and 300-in-1 kits and 206
additional projects, including a music meter, an FM radio, and a digital voice
recorder. With these projects, children will learn about electric switches,
integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and more. Grow as You Go Because
the projects are arranged in order of complexity, kids can build on their
skills as they progress through the manual. The lessons start out with a
simple electric light and switch project that demonstrates how electricity is
turned on and off with a switch. Further along, kids can put together a music
alarm, different visual displays, an adjustable light control, and more.
Design Your Own Circuits and Upgrade Your Kit Once children have mastered
several of the techniques introduced in this kit, they can use the components
to experiment and create their own customized circuits and electronic devices.
The Snap Circuits PRO SC-500 can also be upgraded to the Snap Circuits Extreme
(SC-750) or the Snap-Micro I Standard (SCM-400) with the purchase of a UC-80
or UC-100 upgrade kit, respectively. Kids will enjoy additional parts,
manuals, and projects that’ll take their kit–and their fun–to the next
level. Snap Circuits PRO SC-500 requires four AA batteries, which are not
included. What’s in the Box Plastic snap-grid, 76 electrical components, and 3
- BUILD WORKING CIRCUITS Build over 500 Exciting electronics circuit projects with 75+ electronic components
- SUPPORTS a vigorous STEM / STEAM curriculum
- NO SOLDERING – NO TOOLS – IT'S A SNAP ~ Snap Modules require no tools and ensure solid electrical connections
- LEARN BY DOING Build working models of a Rhythm Swinging Meter, delayed light, burglar alarm, radio, parrallel circuits and so much more. More than 500 exciting projects in all with included 75+ snap together parts. Includes everything found in SC-100 & SC-300
- DESIGN electrical circuits using the knowledge gained from building over 500 circuits found in the illustrated instruction manual
- AWARDS ~ Snap Circuits brand kits have received the following awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products, STEM Approved
- SNAP CIRCUITS provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience building models of working electrical circuits
- CIRCUITSAFE TECHNOLOGY Is only found in Snap Circuits brand electronics education kits. ~ SNAP CIRCUITS, ELECTRONICS EXPLORATION KIT, CIRCUITSAFE, LEARN BY DOING, and ELENCO are trademarks of Elenco Electronics, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: SC-500
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 – 10 years
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required.
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.