Product Packaging:Standard Packaging Give your child an
exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with Elenco Electronics Snap
Circuits Extreme SC-750. This kit contains over 80 color-coded, real circuit
components that snap together to create working electronic circuits and
devices. Recommended for children 8 and older, this set offers over 750 do-it-
yourself projects that will give your child an entertaining, concrete
education on how electronics work. A computer interface option lets children
view waveforms and frequencies (compatible with Windows 95 or later).
Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics
with Elenco Electronics Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750. This kit contains over
80 color-coded, real circuit components that snap together to create working
electronic circuits and devices. Recommended for children 8 and older, this
set offers over 750 do-it-yourself projects that will give your child an
entertaining, concrete education on how electronics work. A computer interface
option lets children view waveforms and frequencies (compatible with Windows
95 or later). Create Working Electronic Circuits Snap Circuits comes with over
80 pieces to create over 750 different electronic projects. The pieces, which
include snap wires, slide switches, resistors, an FM radio module, and a solar
cell, snap together easily on the included plastic grid–no soldering
required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them
easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the
ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices. View
Frequencies with Computer Interface The SC-750 kit features a CI-73 computer
interface for use with over 50 of the projects. With the included software and
PC-interface cable, your child can view waveforms and frequencies, just like
an electronics engineer. For projects involving the CI-73 computer interface,
your computer will need Windows 95 or later and a working microphone input
port. Simple, Fun Projects Let Kids Learn While They Play With its easy-to-
follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in
how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they’re familiar
with. They’ll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following
instructions. The project manuals include large color illustrations and simple
directions for each project. The project list includes all of the projects in
the SC-100, SC-300, and SC-500 kits and additional projects like a solar
alarm, a rechargeable battery, and a vibration detector. With these projects,
children will learn about electric switches, integrated circuits, digital
circuits, fuses, and more. Grow as You Go Because the projects are arranged in
order of complexity, kids can build on their skills as they progress through
the manual. The lessons start out with a simple electric light and switch
project that demonstrates how electricity is turned on and off with a switch.
Further along, kids can put together an LED flasher, a photo solar alarm, an
electronic kazoo, and more. Design Your Own Circuits and Upgrade Your Kit Once
children have mastered several of the techniques introduced in this kit, they
can use the components to experiment and create their own customized circuits
and electronic devices. The Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750 can also be upgraded
to the Snap-Micro I Standard (SCM-400) with the purchase of a UC-100 upgrade
kit. Kids will enjoy additional parts, manuals, and projects that’ll take
their kit–and their fun–to the next level. Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750
requires four AA batteries, which are not included. What’s in the Box Plastic
snap-grid, 82 electrical components, 5 project manuals, software, and PC-
- BUILD WORKING CIRCUITS Build over 750 Exciting electronics circuit projects with 80+ electronic components
- SUPPORTS a vigorous STEM / STEAM curriculum
- NO SOLDERING – NO TOOLS – IT’S A SNAP ~ Snap Modules require no tools and ensure solid electrical connections
- LEARN BY DOING Build working models of a Lie Detector, burglar alarm, radio, parrallel circuits and much, much more. More than 750 exciting projects in all with included 80+ snap together parts including photoresistor, power amplifier, variable capacitor, analog meter, solar cell. Includes everything found in SC-100, SC-300 & SC-500
- DESIGN electrical circuits using the knowledge gained from building over 750 circuits found in the illustrated instruction manual
- AWARDS ~ Snap Circuits brand kits have received the following awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products, STEM Approved
- SNAP CIRCUITS provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience building models of working electrical circuits
- CIRCUITSAFE TECHNOLOGY Is only found in Snap Circuits brand electronics education kits. ~ SNAP CIRCUITS, ELECTRONICS EXPLORATION KIT, CIRCUITSAFE, LEARN BY DOING, and ELENCO are trademarks of Elenco Electronics, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 15.6 x 20.3 inches
- Item Weight: 4.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.85 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: SC-750
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 – 15 years
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required.
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.