Product description RUSH Signals CD Rush had already begun using
electronics and synth in their music by the time Signals was released in 1982,
so the synth-heavy opener, “Subdivisions” (a song that proves that high-school
separatism is older than last year), wasn’t that great a departure from their
previous material. Signals also contains the single “New World Man,” which
still gets heavy radio airplay almost 20 years later, as well as groove-heavy,
tech-savvy songs like “The Analog Kid” and “Digital Man”–prescient comments
on the forthcoming information technology revolution if ever there were any.
This was Rush’s first studio album following Moving Pictures, which arguably
remains their strongest and most well-known effort, after 2112. That’s a tough
act to follow, and Rush did it in the best possible way–by maintaining their
distinctive sound while updating it with 1980s touches. Signals indicates that
it was a good move. — Genevieve Williams
- Audio CD (June 3, 1997)
- Rmst ed. edition
- Original Release Date: June 3, 1997
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Original recording reissued, Original recording remastered
- Label: Mercury
- #25 in Progressive Metal
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.