SHURFLO 2088 AGRICULTURE PUMP A Revolution in
12 VDC RV Water Pumps The design for SHURflo’s Revolution, 3 GPM, 55 PSI Fresh
Water Pump revolves around its unique one-piece diaphragm and internal by-
pass. Together this assures long life and top performance in RV and trailer
based plumbing systems in which it is installed. The SHURflo’s Revolution pump
is also a mini powerhouse, delivering three gallons of water per minute to
onboard sinks, toilets, showers and more at up to 55 PSI, while requiring only
a reasonable power draw of 7.5 Amps from an onboard 12 VDC power source.
Conveniently, it can be mounted in any position, is thermally protected, can
run dry without damage and utilizes patent pending Flow Reaction Technology to
reduce noise, vibration and excessive pump cycling. The result is the next
legendary water pump from SHURflo that is both affordable on any budget, and
is sure to exceed the expectations of customers and industry insiders alike.
Advanced and reliable DC powered water pressure for RVs. View larger. High
performance with low Amp draw. View larger. Easy installation and system
longevity. View larger. Typical Applications SHURflo 4008 series Revolution
water pumps are created with everything from travel trailers, fifth wheelers,
campers and motorhomes in mind. Within this range typical applications include
multi-fixture RV adjustable by-pass fresh water pump installations, use in 12
VDC pressurized water systems in cabins or other locations away from standard
plumbing and general water transfer systems. For other applications contact
SHURflo. Specifications Pump Type – 4 chambered diaphragm with adjustable
pressure switch and by-pass Ports – ½”-14 NPSM-male. Flow Rate GPM/LPM – 3.0
GPM [11.4 LPM] Liquid – 130°F [54°C] max Prime – 6 feet [1.82 M] Inlet – 30
PSI [2.1 Bar] max Run Dry – Yes Electrical Motor – 12 VDC permanent magnet,
intermittent duty Protection – Thermal overload, automatic restart Leads – 16
AWG, 16″ [40 cm] Red +, 10″ [33 cm] Black Fuse – 10 Amp recommended Control –
Adjustable switch with check valve Amps (max) – 7.5 Shutoff Pressure – 55 PSI
[3.8 BAR] Restart – 25 PSI [1.7 Bar] Features 3 gallons per minute 12 VDC
powered 55 PSI Quiet operation Modern ‘green’ design for reduction of
hazardous waste and power consumption Internal bypass-low cycling Self-priming
Dimensions Inches/Millimeters – 4.9″ x 8.1″ x 4.3″ [125 x 206 x 110 mm] Built-
in check valve 2 year limited warranty Two-year Limited Warranty SHURflo
warrants its aftermarket Revolution 4008 Series Potable Water Pumps to be free
from material and workmanship defects under normal use and service for 2 years
from the date of purchase with purchase receipt or 2 years from the date of
manufacture indicated on the motor nameplate if no purchase receipt is
available. Pumps installed as original equipment fall under the warranty
supplied by the manufacturer. About SHURflo SHURflo is part of the Flow
Technologies Group of Pentair, Inc. (PNR), a publicly held company on the New
York Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1968 to serve a recreation
market that was searching for a dependable fresh water pump to deliver water
stored in tanks to the faucets, showers and toilets installed in the coaches.
SHURflo delivered then and they deliver now as the dominant supplier to the
RV, marine, general industrial and floor care markets. SHURflo has full
service sales, service and distribution center in Elkhart, Indiana, as well as
a hub for the company located in Cypress, California.
- 12 VDC, 3.0 GPM, 55 PSI, and 7.5 Amps
- Self-priming water pump with internal bypass-low cycling
- Operates quietly and thermally protected; Voltage: 12 VDC
- This pump can run dry wtihout damage and contains a built-in check valve
- Dry primes to 6 vertical feet and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
- Brand: SHURFLO
- Model: 1202.1005
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 5.5 x 11.5 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 4008-101-E65
- Manufacturer Part Number: 4008-101-E65
- OEM Part Number: 4008-101-A65
- Folding: No
- Cover Included: Shurflo 4008-101-E65 Revolution Pump – 3.0 Gpm, 12 Vdc
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Shipping Weight: 4.63 pounds
- Date First Available: August 3, 2006
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.