Style:3/4 inch | Size:10 Pack 10 Pack, 3/4″, Lead Free Brass Barb Insert
Elbow, For Connecting 2 Pieces Of 3/4″ Cross Link Polyethylene Pex Tubing At A
90 Degree Angle, Secure Barb Ends Of Fitting To Pex Pipe, Secure Barb Ends Of
Fittings To Pex Pipe With TV 608-826 Cinch Clamps and TV 608-743 Cinch Tool,
Or Copper Crimp Rings and Crimp Tool, Immediately Testable To Well Over 100
PSI, Meets The New NSF/ANSI Standard 14-2009 and ASTM F 1807-9SI Standard For
Products Intended For The Transport Of Potable Water, ANSI/NSF Standard 61
Annex G For Lead Free Compliance and The Wetted Surface Of This Product
Contacted By Consumable Water Contains Less Than 0.25% Of Lead By Weight To
Meet AB1953 California and VT S152 Vermont Low Lead Restrictions.
- ELBOWS: SharkBite fitting 3/4 inch 90 degree Elbow connects PEX Pipe in water distribution and hydronic heating systems.
- AFFORDABLE: Low cost solution to connect PEX Pipe Tubing
- COMPATABLE PRODUCT: Use with SharkBite PEX Clamp tool and stainless steel clamp rings, or PEX Crimp tool and copper rings. The SharkBite connection system is perfect for your next commercial or homeowner plumbing project.
- LEAD FREE: All SharkBite brass fittings are made of Lead Free DZR brass for a durable fitting that is also corrosion resistant
- QUALITY: Only SharkBites quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- Part Number: UC256LFA10
- Item Weight: 11.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 4.9 x 8 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: UC256LFA10
- Size: 10 Pack
- Color: Brass
- Style: 3/4 inch
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: inch
- Certification: Not Applicable
- Included Components: Bag of 10 Fittings
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Limited 5 Year
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Date First Available: February 5, 2015
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.