Size:0.75 Inch Easily connect pipe in seconds with the
SharkBite Push-to-Connect 3/4-Inch 90-Degree Elbow. This plumbing fitting
joins copper, PEX, CPVC, HDPE, or PE-RT pipe in any combination. With no
soldering, clamps, or glue required, connections are as simple as inserting a
pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by the specially-designed
O-ring. Once inserted, the fitting’s stainless steel teeth bite down and grip
the pipe. Disassembly is just as easy with the SharkBite disconnect tool. The
SharkBite Elbow is designed for potable water and radiant heating applications
(including underground or behind-the-wall applications) with no access panels
required. SharkBite products work with your existing plumbing, are easy to
disassemble for changing and reusing fittings, and can be rotated for easier
installation in tight spaces. SharkBite fittings are lead-free and meet all
requirements for plumbing in California and Vermont. Whether you need to
repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-
to-connect solution for leak-free results. SharkBite is a provider of plumbing
and water control systems for domestic, commercial, and industrial
applications. Trusted by plumbing professionals, SharkBite manufactures a wide
range of plumbing fittings, water control valves, and PEX pipe, making it the
only total plumbing solution from meter to fixture. From the Manufacturer
SharkBite is the push-fit connection system that’s really taking hold. It’s
the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination – with no
soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless
steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring
compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the
simple disconnect tool. So fittings and valves can be easily changed and
reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in
tight spaces. Get SharkBite, and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
These fittings are lead free and meet all requirements for plumbing in
California and Vermont.
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: 3/4-inch 90-degree elbow pipe connectors requires no soldering, crimping, or glue–just push to create a watertight seal
- VERSATILE: Fits PEX, copper, CPVC, HDPE, PE-RT, and CTS pipe and connects them in any combination
- COMPATIBILITY: Same as part numbers U256LFZ and U256LF
- QUALITY: SharkBite quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections; SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can be reused up to 4 times
- Part Number: U256LFA
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 4 x 6.2 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: U256LFA
- Size: 0.75 Inch
- Style: 3/4-Inch
- Material: Brass
- Shape: 90 degree elbow
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: inch
- Certification: Not Applicable
- Included Components: pipe fittings
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Lifetime
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: October 14, 2009
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.