100% Guarantee alive on arrival only. We cannot guarantee after that due to un
controllable of your aquarium condition are very. Please read care
instruction. Nerite snails are widely believed to be the single best snail in
the aquarium hobby for eating algae. They are totally safe with any fish,
shrimp, or plants, and are completely peaceful. Nerite snails require salt
water to reproduce, so they will never overpopulate your aquarium (as some
freshwater snails are known to do). Tiger nerite snails range from 1/2 to 1
inch in size. They usually will remain around 1 inch throughout their
lifespan, but the occasional snail will reach 1 1/2 inches! They do not eat
plants (only algae), so they are perfectly suitable for planted tanks.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS: – PH level range: 6.5 to 8.5 – Temperature range:
65 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit – Water type: Medium hard – Recommended Aquatic
Arts tank mates: Other types of snails (other Nerite snails, Mystery Snails,
Sulawesi Snails, etc.), dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Fire
Red Cherry Shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.). They can also be kept with small
to medium-sized, non-aggressive fish. – Additional notes: With all nerite
snails, it’s a good idea to make sure the water line in your aquarium isn’t
too high, as these snails tend to climb up beyond the water line. Nerite
snails do not tolerate water with high nitrate levels. Snails are very
sensitive to copper, so watch out for copper if you use tap water in your tank
- SELECT SEVENSEASUPPLY AS SELLER AT CHECK OUT FOR 100% GUARANTEE ALIVE ON ARRIVAL. We shipped via USPS 2 – 3 business days with insulated box include heat pack or ice pack due to current weather.
- PLEASE NOTE WE SHIP ONLY FROM MONDAY-WEDNESDAY. OTHERS ORDER WILL BE SHIP THE FOLLOWING WEEK. Shipped via USPS Priority mail 2 -3 business days (insulate box). Pictures are for references only. Each snail's shells and color are diverse and totally unique! There cannot all be golden bright color.
- Please check your local weather before order live stock. Your order may be cancel or delay if your local weather is too cold to ship.
- Pictures are for references only. Each snail's shells and color are diverse and totally unique!
- Please select an expedited shipping for best result and condition of live snail if your overnight local weather is below 50'F
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.