Sensum+ Clinically Proven Topical Cream to Increase Penile
Sensitivity, Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils and Natural Botanicals
Sensum+ Patent-Pending Formula Result of years of research into the optimal
combination of natural oils to condition the specialized skin of the glans and
shaft of the penis and to provide just the right amount of biofeedback for a
majority of men to increase sensitivity. What are the ingredients used in
Sensum+? Ingredients of Sensum+: Sensum+ is a blend of essential oils combined
with natural botanicals Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil, Coriander Essential Oil,
Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, and Rosa
Damascena Flower Oil. Sensum+ is manufactured in the United States in a CGMP
approved facility that ensures quality and consistency. Mechanism of Action of
Sensum+: The main ingredient of Sensum+, cinnamon oil, works by activating the
Transient Receptor Potential A1 (TRPA-1) channels. TRPA-1 channels are
responsible for the heating and cooling sensation of the skin which results in
an increase in sensation. TRPA-1 channels are activated by cinnamon oil
(Bandell et al., 2004; Jordt et al., 2004; Bautista et al., 2006) and recent
findings have indicated that TRPA-1 is involved in mechano-sensation among
other actions (Namer et al., 2005; Obata et al., 2005). What is RPS? Reduced
Penile Sensitivity (RPS) refers to the condition of decreased sensation in the
male sex organs during sexual activity. Subjects with RPS report difficulty
with stimulation, and/or achieving climax. The duration of intercourse is
typically prolonged due to delayed climax. Additionally, inability to achieve
climax, regardless of if an arousal is maintained, may result in negative
personal consequences, such as distress, frustration, relationship problems,
and avoiding sexual intimacy. CAUSES OF RPS: (RPS is commonly associated with)
1. Diabetes 2. Hernia Surgery and Nerve Entrapment 3. Multiple Sclerosis 4.
Peripheral Neuropathy 5. Use of Certain Prescription Medicines 6. Aging 7.
- ENHANCE SENSATION – Sensum+ is a moisturizer cream that increases sensation in a males glans. Reduced sensitivity is commonly associated with diabetes, hernia surgery, anti-depressants and circumcision.
- CLINICALLY BACKED – Results from clinical use indicate the efficacy of Sensum+ was evident on days 8 and 9. 70% of the men surveyed reported an increase in sensitivity after multiple applications of Sensum+.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Sensum+ is a topical cream you can apply with their daily grooming regimen. Not intended for use during sexual activities.
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- UPC: 357483000059
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.