This 21-jewel, automatic dive watch winds itself with the motion of your
wrist, so you’ll never need to change the battery. It has a stainless steel
case and sports nautical colors, including a navy blue dial and a navy, red,
and white bezel. The watch features three-hand function, easy-to-read round
markers, and an English/Spanish day/date window at the three oclock position.
Additional features include a screw-down case and crown, a scratch-resistant
Hardlex crystal, and a one-way rotating bezel that keeps track of elapsed
time, so you can time dives or other events. With its Lumibrite hands,
markers, and bezel, this watch is easy to read in both light and dark
conditions. The watch secures to a stainless steel bracelet-style band. It
fastens with a double-locking clasp and has an extender for a perfect fit.
Designed specifically for diving, this watch is water-tested to 200 meters. It
meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving. From Humble beginnings,
Kintaro Hattoris Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for
excellence – imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to
generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time. A
culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th
century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century “quiet
revolution.” Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a
multitude of worlds first technologies transforming the principles of
timekeeping. The first quartz wristwatch changed the history of time. The
first Kinetic marked a new era in quartz watch technology. In 1969, Seiko
Astron, the first quartz wristwatch – was introduced. In an instant, Seiko
exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches And Seiko technology
firmly established todays standard in Olympic and sports timing. 1984,
another celebrated first Kinetic Technology powered by body movement.
Kinetic a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy the driving force
behind more worlds firsts. Kinetic Chronograph the next generation of high
performance timekeeping. Kinetic Auto Relay automatically resets to the
correct time. Kinetic Perpetual – combining the date perfect technology of
perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay. And now Kinetic
Direct Drive move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it
and see the power you are generating in real time. In the realm of fine
watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation A heritage of dedication to
the art and science of time.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Stainless steel watch featuring two-tone unidirectional bezel, luminous hands and indices, and day/date window at 3 o’clock
- Stainless steel case with hardlex dial window
- Automatic movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over-clasp-with-safety closure.Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Case size:42mm
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3.9 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Item model number: SKX175
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: SEIKO
- Model number: SKX175
- Part Number: SKX175
- Model Year: 2013
- Item Shape: Round
- Dial window material type: Hardlex
- Display Type: Analog
- Clasp: Fold-over-clasp-with-safety
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 41 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 13
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band length: Mens
- Band width: 22 millimeters
- Band Color: Silver
- Dial color: Blue
- Bezel material: Stainless Steel
- Bezel function: Unidirectional
- Calendar: Day and date
- Special features: .
- Movement: Swiss Automatic
- Water resistant depth: 660 Feet
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.