Seeking Health’s HomocysteX Plus contains a unique blend
of bioactive forms of four essential B vitamins together with TMG. Our pure
formula supports the methylation process and normal homocysteine metabolism,
which is perfect for those with the MTHFR gene mutation. It may support
cellular repair, normal sleep cycles, detoxification, and optimal energy
levels. Support Methylation Processes The body’s methylation process is vital
for formation of essential cell components such as proteins, nucleic acids
found in DNA and RNA, and phospholipids that form nerve cell membranes. By
transferring methyl groups from one molecule to another, methylation turns on
genes, activates enzymes, drives detoxification reactions, influences hormone
secretion, and helps maintain normal metabolism of homocysteine, a potentially
harmful amino acid metabolite. Read more 60 Vegetarian Capsules To
nutritionally support optimal methylation capacity, this product supplies
folate, vitamin B12, B6, B2, and betaine in amounts and forms that are
efficiently utilized and well-tolerated by the body. Taking just
L-5-methylfolate is often times not sufficient for those with MTHFR mutations.
Dr. Lynch provides these other ingredients, such as betaine (TMG), to help
support healthy homocysteine levels and support the methylation cycle. Read
- PROMOTES METHYLATION PROCESS and supports healthy cognitive function*
- SUPPORTS HIGHER ENERGY LEVELS and normal homocysteine conversion*
- OUR UNIQUE BLEND of vitamins with folate can be used as healthy cognitive function supplements*
- SUPPORTS NORMAL functioning of key bodily processes*
- POTENT TMG SUPPLEMENT for those with MTHFR gene mutation*
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3 inches ; 1.44 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- UPC: 828054145832
- Item model number: No Model
- #62 in Vitamin B12 Supplements
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.