Seeding Square, the square-foot seeding template helps you
maximize growth in limited space. The concept is based off Mel Bartholomew’s
popular gardening method: Square Foot Gardening, whereby seeds are sown in
specific positions within a square foot, allowing enough room for each to grow
to maturity without wasting space. Simple to use, the template shows correct
seed spacing with color-coded holes matched to a planting chart of 46 types of
vegetables, allowing you to quickly know where to drop seed or seedling. A
graduated dibber (dibbler) with depth markings removes the guesswork out of
setting the right planting depth. The dibber also functions as a seed spoon,
which can be used with the included funnel to deposit tiny seeds accurately.
When done seeding a square foot section, the impressions left in the soil
allow you to line up the template for the next square foot, thus letting you
use it to plant your entire garden. As each square foot is planted with a
single type of vegetable seed and harvested when ready, Seeding Square allows
for ease of replanting and crop rotation for those looking to increase their
yield even further! Each seed and seedling is planted with precision spacing
You don’t need to know that lettuce needs six inches of space, or that peas
need three… All the spacing needs of every type of plant is done for you
with Seeding Square’s fun to use color-coded template. Read more Optimized
space means good things for you! 1. Your garden will be perfectly organized 2.
Your yield will be 2-5 times that of traditional row gardening (whoa!) 3.
Precision spacing of each plant makes weeds stick out like a sore thumb 4.
With no space wasted, as your plants grow they will crowd the weeds out all-
together (time saver!) 5. Less exposed soil = reduced water evaporation = less
water needed in your garden Read more Great for all ages and experince
levels… and all sizes of garden! From beginners to seasoned-pros, Seeding
Square is the tool that spaces seeds and seedlings perfectly. Great for all
types of garden, including: family/kids gardenclassroom gardenlarge
gardensmall gardenraised bed gardengarden boxcommunity gardenbasically if you
want to grow vegetables, this is the garden tool for you! Psst…if you have a
larger garden we suggest getting two Squares. Then you can “leap frog” them as
you plant your garden to reduce planting time. Read more Buy it once, and
plant gardens for life Grow food and make memories Your kids will love the
bright colored holes, the dibber for poking, and the spoon for scooping those
tiny seeds. Even if gardening is new for the whole family, Seeding Square will
have your garden planted perfectly and sprouting seeds with precision spacing.
Super durable We made Seeding Square with durability in mind. You only need to
buy it once, and it will be planting gardens for years to come! Just Press,
Poke and Plant When you press the Square into the soil, it leaves a square-
foot impression behind. This lets you line up each press of the Square,
ensuring no wasted space. Pro tip: Larger gardens can still have rows – just
stamp out the same type of vegetable over and over, creating a row. Everyone
loves fresh picked veggies The end game: those delicious home-grown fresh-
picked vegetables. Nothing tastes quite so good! But don’t forget – growing
your own food also means you know how (and with what) your veggies are
fertilized – and ultimately, what ends up on your kitchen table. Read more
Seeding Square Includes: Colour-coded seeding template (one square
foot)InstructionsPlanting GuideSeed dibber/dibbler with depth markings and
seed-spoonFunnel Read more
- An amazing garden tool that gives the perfect amount of space to all seeds and seedlings when planting a vegetable garden Letting you stamp and plant your garden in one-square-foot increments. (Note: For those planting larger gardens -Multiple stamps of the same type of seed(ling) creates rows.)
- Its optimally spaced color-coded holes, combined with the planting guide, seed dibber/dibbler (with depth markings), seed spoon and funnel make planting a vegetable garden easy and fun.
- Organized plants with no wasted space means: a garden will grow more vegetables, which results in fewer weeds. Weeding is made more efficient as any weeds that do come in are very easy to spot.
- Perfect for: beginner gardeners, seasoned green thumbs, family gardens, kids gardens, classroom gardens, large gardens, small gardens, garden boxes, raised garden beds, community gardens…basically if you want to grow vegetables, this is the garden tool for you!
- Seeding Square was made with durability in mind. It is made from sturdy ABS plastic. For replacement pieces or a free companion planting guide please contact your seller.
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Seeding Square
- Item model number: ASY-FNL-C-0102-077
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.