Easy-Kick Technology The Seavenger Torpedo fin makes it
easy to change direction quickly and conserves energy as you propel forward.
With durability that lasts and great flexibility, these fins are a great gift
for beginners or a hardy go-to for longtime divers. Perfect for Travel Paired
with a mesh gear bag that dries quickly and stores easily, these fins are
extremely versatile and work well for scuba diving, snorkeling or even
bodyboarding. If you’re not sure where your next adventure will take you,
these fins can roll with the punches. Longlasting Comfort Stay as long as you
like; these fins are fashioned with supple foot pockets for easy wear. Layer
over water booties or go barefoot, they’re reliable and comfortable for
extended use. Easy-Kick Design 16-inch trek fins make mobility easy, while the
durable material gives enough resistance for powerful kicking at the water’s
surface. Open Foot Pocket The open foot pocket features supple material that’s
soft enough to wear barefoot or with socks. It also features a vented toe,
reducing drag for speedy swimming. Adjustable Straps Adjustable fin straps
allow you to get the perfect fit, and make these fins ideal for growing little
ones. Read more Quick-Release Buckles Quick-release buckles at both sides
provide easy donning and doffing, so you don’t have to readjust each time you
embark on an adventure! Mesh Gear Bag A lightweight mesh drawstring bag makes
it easy to rinse sandy fins and dry quickly in the open air. Travel-Friendly
Pack Available in one easy grab-and-go pack, this set of travel fins stows
snugly in any carry-on, backpack or gear bag. Read more Seavenger Aviator
Snorkeling Set Seavenger Voyager Snorkeling Set Seavenger Torpedo Snorkeling
Fins Seavenger Aviator Mask and Snorkel Gear Bag Quick-Dry Mesh Zipper Bag
Quick-Dry Mesh Trek Fins ✓ ✓ ✓ Dry-Top Snorkel ✓ ✓ ✓ Single-Lens Mask ✓ ✓ ✓
Seavenger Navigator Shorty Wetsuit Seavenger Odyssey Wetsuit Seavenger Abyss
Dive Gloves Seavenger Zephyr Neoprene Socks Seavenger Atlantis Dive Booties
Premium Neoprene ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Seams Flatlock stitched Flatlock stitched Glued and
blind-stitched Glued and blind-stitched Glued and blind-stitched Thickness 3mm
3mm 1.5mm 3mm 3mm
- DURABLE MATERIAL Sturdy material that still maintains flexibility.
- EASY DONNING AND DOFFING Adjustable straps and easy-click buckles for slipping in and out of.
- COMFORTABLE WEAR Foot pocket is soft enough to wear barefoot or with booties.
- EASY-KICK DESIGN Swimming / training fins are 16 inch long and ideal for speed and easy mobility.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL The quick-dry mesh bag makes this the perfect set to store in your carry-on.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 7 x 3 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Item model number: .
- #2 in Diving Fins
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.